Cryptocurrencies are the digital currency that should be stored safely in a digital wallet with security. The digital wallets are designed by having private and public keys to send or receive currency.
Features Should Present In Wallets
Security – Security is the mandatory one that every crypto wallet has to hold the currency with trust.
Send/Receive – Send and Recieve cryptocurrency with the lowest fees.
Exchange – Wallet should offer crypto-crypto instantly and it should be established all over the world.
Access your funds Everywhere – Financial system is right into your pocket and should be available to hold multiple currencies.
We Zodeak a cryptocurrency solution provider offers the crypto wallet service for the Entrepreneurs to start the business by providing the best wallet for the crypto people to store cryptocurrency.
Types of Wallets
Hardware wallets are physical devices by entering information such as private and public addresses to be saved. It is a USB like a device with a display and buttons to operate it. It can be connected to the PC with the USB wire. The hardware wallets cost up to $150.
- One-off secure methods to store funds.
- It will be ideal to store a lot amount of bitcoin.
- No proper backup if the device is lost.
Paper Wallets are not for beginners it is for the one who already exchanged cryptos at high volume. Paper wallets are cautious and both private and public will be in the piece of paper that helps for transactions.
- A paper wallet is a traditional way of approach and it is offline.
- Multiple copies of the paper can be used.
- Cryptocurrency will be safe to process and the occurrence of malware attacks is zero.
- Paper defects – The paper will get deteriorate over time and risk of water and fire damage.
Desktop wallets are the software package to be installed and used by creating an account. The best antivirus and anti-malware software to be downloaded to prevent scams. This wallet will perform well with proper maintenance.
- It will create full control over funds.
- Some desktop wallet allows a hardware wallet to maintain the funds.
- Backup of the computer wallet should always be done.
- Susceptible to steal crypto stealing
Mobile wallets are the best wallet type which eases the use and also is portable. The factor of mobile wallets should be checked properly. It will always be connected to the internet so be careful when using it.
- Easily Transactable and Portable
- Designed to use QR codes to translate easily
Web Wallets are the wallets that always are connected to the internet. The web wallet can be used in different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. The private keys and public keys are held online within the browser itself. Web wallets are sometimes hosted wallets and sometime non-hosted wallets so it is better to use a non hosted wallets to control your funds properly.
- Web wallets are the same as e-Wallets with facilities to access the funds on the go.
- Web wallet private keys are stored in the server and it is impossible to hack.